Thursday, October 11, 2007

Busy day...but still in gd mood!

Last nite at Aunt's place was cool, i got up at 7am n reached uni ard 8am+. Had a meetin' with Prof Yow n Prof Sluzek near the evenin'. I did a presentation 2 them. Prof Sluzek suggested an approach n was happy 2 collaborate wif us. I got some of his papers n gonna digest them by tonite. I'm proposin' a few papers 4 the comin' conf... it sounds insane (proposin' one is already very tough) but Prof Yow is finally inspired by my fortitude. He fully supports me now n he said this to me today "I may be clearin' some leaves next week but if ya need 2 see me jus let me know n i'll come over." I was so touched... indeed my gd n meritorious supervisor. :)

Supposed 2 meet Kelly 4 dinner at SGH, where she was havin' her attachment. But the meetin' ended quite late so i cancelled it, sorry Kelly. Desmond showed me his student's pics today n he wanna matchmake me n her...so nice of him. :) Yeah she looks pretty... hmm... but... i m weird. I dun really haf tat 'feel' 4 much gals as most of my friends will know... lackin' of the burnin' sensation n itchin' in my heart.... until i met her. When did i fond of her? Initially i didn't, n we didn't really talk 2 each other. She rarely smiled n looked so dull. I was touched when she asked abt my operation n stuffs sometime ago when i was in my most depressed mood in my entire life. I realised myself comfortably tellin' her everythin' (which i hardly will tell others). Moveover, she smiles or in fact chortles alot after knowin' each other better...this is the 1st time in my life which i cld feel the burnin' sensation in my heart whenever i see her. My mum noticed tat n she cld see it 2. She's also the 1st n only gal i ever told my mum abt... as my mum is a rather strict & austere woman. But this time she uttered "I didn't see ya like this b4... i m sure ya like her. Do ya haf her pic?" Hahaa... i was really jolly n kinda bewildered when i heard tat. Most of my gd friends know abt her 2... n we named her as "G3" 4 some reasons. They wld be like "So how r ya n G3?" n as usual i wld ans "Nothin' as usual, i dun think i'll do anythin', i m happy as long as i know she is happy." Tats me n everyone denounced me as an idiot when comes to luv. I kinda pessimistic 2 as i somehow got the red signal fr her b4.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.