Saturday, October 27, 2007

Feelin' gloomy

I m feelin' gloomy, grave n mournful today. Yes i had been waitin' for friday throughout the week.... lookin' 4ward 2 see her. In noon, mum talked abt my deceased grandma, who doted on me the most out of her many grandchildren. Tat was so long ago n even b4 i went Aust. Mum said she was still talkin' abt me in the hospital. I know i wun be able 2 see her again, not to mention abt hearin' her groovy voice n i've so much 2 tell her. I wanna tell ya i've been workin' hard these yrs n did not let ya down, i wanna tell ya abt the gal i like, i wanna tell ya i miss ya so much....!!! I've not lost her, she stays in my mind. I despise the feelin' of losin' someone but pragmatically it happens... i m tired of life God! I've been like fightin' in the war everyday, its abt ferocity, carnage n intelligent of human, is it worthwhile?!? I m not socratic!!

In the evenin', i thought she wun be there after 8.30...was relatively disappointed, till i saw her. Yes of cos she wasn't as happy 2 see me though.... sigh. I accepted tat long ago... but still cldn't help feelin' sad.... I know she will find tat someone one day like wat Jesse indicated. God... pls take very gd care of her n i wish them felicity in life. It sounds like a renunciation of luv but its not. I did not renounce likin' her, but jus tat i need not possess her to luv her.

I reckon i m still not very sober lately... hmm... yr guys better not askin' me much ques, even simple ones. Xue called n inquired abt bus 2 chalet fr Pasir ris. I replied her bus 403. She had a hard time findin' bus 403 which brought her further away fr the chalet. When she reached nowhere n called me again.... i then rem bus 403 goes to my place.... not chalet. Hahaaaa.... so sorry Xue!! :P
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.