Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lookin' 4 private apartment

Yesterday Prof Sluzek passed me his part on pattern detection, to be integrated into my part. He showed me his work n really blew me away. I didn't expect it to be tat useful 4 me. I hope we cld come out wif a very gd paper. I consulted him on some unsolved equations n we took like 2 hrs, together wif Desmond help to solve it. I was soooo... exhausted!! :(

Today went to view a couple of apartments wif mum. She wld like to invest a tad on apartment, rentin' it out or so. I reckon the apartments nowadays r gettin' smaller... hmm... tats a new one launchin' soon, will see how it goes.

Mum asked which location wld i prefer in Singapore n i still prefer smwhere nearby 2 my current place. Reasons? I like the beach, my family stays here, her family stays here 2. Hahaaaa.... more convenient 4 us?!? :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.