Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday morning at Uni

Slept at 2.45am last nite n woke up at 7 this morning, reached sch at 10. Yeah today is supposed to be a beautiful Sunday lyin' slothfully on the bed, but I still gotta go back uni to work, including takin' pics n stuffs. I've all my equipments ready (GPS, compass, water bottle, map of uni, etc.).



I started takin' pics n realized tat I was the worst photographer ever, so I finally decided to stop n wait in the lab for my friend to come at 1. It wld also be easier to work in pair in this case, 1 updatin' the map while the other one takin' pics. Back to my lab in the uni, this is my workin' cubicle. Yeah I'm new here so apparently my desk is pretty empty.



Now lets take a look at my friend's cubicle.



It seems like he has been here for the past 20 years...look at his stuffs my God!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.