Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday blues

Was writin' some codings today. Finally i got a reply fr my sup.
"Thanks! Sorry I didn’t see your earlier message. The important thing is that we should be able to rescale it easily to a mobile phone’s resolution. Yes, let’s discuss this tomorrow afternoon."
He is a very nice professor overall...at least not those fastidious kind...though sometimes he had no time for me. I got a call fr David in the evenin'...he was sorry abt the last concert which he didn't turn up. He's meetin' me this Sat evenin' for some french's ball or d&d...which he reminded me to really dress up formally. He asserted "ya know french...". It reminds me of Ade. How i wish she cld be there with us too. I didn't even wish her happy birthday...I think i'm weird too...for some reasons. Tomorrow evening I'm meeting Hendrik (one of my buddy) for dinner, haven't seen him for ages. Also wanna discuss some research work with him.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.