Sunday, November 05, 2006

My greatest thanks 2 him

With the help of my awesome friend Chongyan (he took the pics while i did all the updating), I managed to finish off at 5pm. It was really strenuous n I gotta stay up late tonite 2 to set up the database. I reckon he was very 'Beckham' today, really cool...look at his pic below.



We went to Bugis then n had our dinner. We decided not to take sushi today though we r sushi buddies. It had been a long long...time since i last stepped into a wet market...see wat i ate.



Believe me I did miss Singapore's food...which I cld never find in Aust, esp these kinda stuffs. I dunno the exact pronunciation for this dish but i know it is 'kuay...smthing'. Try it but dun eat too often (its insanitary...haha). Can somebody pls tell me who is Tomato Tan? I got these bizarre requests lately fr friendster. Or perhaps i know them but jus tat i dun rem (pardon me abt my dementia problem...gettin' worse each day). By the way I do like tomato...i dun like chilli. :P

 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.