Thursday, November 09, 2006

SlEePy mE !!!!!!!

Reached uni around 9.30am today. I felt sooo...sleepy. Had bad
internet connection last nite, sorry Cherry. :) Met my sup today...discussed smthing with him but i wasn't really convinced by him to use a kinda sophisticated method to solve a problem in the research. Thanks Desmond and Wing for helping me to solve...they proposed a method which made more sense...somehow...which i dun wanna get myself started wif it now...hehe.

An Aussie friend Ben arrived at Singapore today...he called me...n i was bewildered when i received his call, was too busy n i had totally forgotten abt it this afternoon. I met up wif him at City hall n we went for dinner (sushi...i realise tat i always bring friends to sushi), then met up wif his friend at church (suntec). I reckon we had a really gd chat. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.