Friday, November 17, 2006

Finished writing at 5.15am

I finished writing the conf paper at 5.15am this morning...hooray. Sent to my sup and will wait n see wat i gotta change. Exam is down the corner n i gonna start immersing myself into my books again. My scholarship will be cancelled without achieving a 70% benchmark. :( Think abt it, besides sch n studies i've no other activity...wat life is this!?!??!!

I have not booked the airfare to Aust. Gotta do so asap. Asked my American friend Jesse and he doesn't have holiday in Dec...he asked 'how abt next week?' :( Not sure abt my french friend Gaetan. He wanna take a break from work too. My NTU friends Desmond, Wing, Huangyi are all heading back to their respective country in Dec...tats so awesome (for them)!!

Today i received some emails from my MPS friends tat we've been awarded the outstanding award 2006. I'm really really proud of them (excluding myself). I've a time crush on my class this Sem so i didn't really join them for months. I miss them, really like the people there...they are really nice which all of us are like a big family united together...i enjoyed it so much. Will definitely meet up with them after the exam. Ok gettin' back to sleep for now...
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.