Friday, November 17, 2006

STUDY!!!

Tryin' to start studyin' for my exam today. So much to catch up on...i m far far...behind. I m very worried tat i wun make it through this Sem...time is runnin' out. Can i hit 70% in average? I really doubt so...though my assgs were like 80% in average. Exam takes up 60% or more in total!! I wondered how i did well for my previous studies!!! My WAM was like 90% which got me into first class.

Asked a couple of friends but noone is free to go Aust with me. My friend asked "How abt Ade?" I replied of cos not, her bf wld kill her. :) She has her happy life now. I wld be happy enough if she cld jus rem me. I rem where we went at the beach, where we sat, where we walked,...and i know God is with her all the while. May God bless her.
Panoramic pic of my sch:
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.