Monday, November 27, 2006

First paper

I turned in at 3am last nite, woke up at 6.40, rushed 2 sch 4 my first paper. I loathed exam, too much 2 memorize!!! This paper killed me...it was tough...i hope i wld still be ard next Sem. :) If ya dun see me...ya know i've failed...hehe. Didn't haf this feelin' for long. I rem my last two exams last yr...i scored 93 and 91...i killed the papers. :P IT's all bcos of PROF TIMO this time, he warned us abt his 'sturdy' and erratic questions. Come on Prof Timo...it wasn't a Maths exam...y did ya ask us to derive formula?

I didn't haf too much time to study, was busy with the CVPR conference paper. :( But as mentioned the questions were unpredictable, hope i can hit 70%. God bless!! Saw a really cool pic tat i wanna share with ya. Isn't tat lovely?

 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.