Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hideous me!!

Until today then i realised tat even my closest friend wld reckon tat i betrayed him, n was tryin' to steal the gal he likes, etc. I m not tryin' to defend/explain myself here, i m jus sad n tired. Today Sharon (another close friend) told me she was in doubt too abt this, my heart was like.... tearin' apart. I believe in this world noone else wld trust me.

But believe it or not i've a gd conscious of wat i m doin' n wat is rite or wrong, i do NOT have any motive for things tat i do. I do NOT think as much as some of ya ppl. I helped Jas for NO reasons; I bought a ring for Ling jus bcos i felt responsible for the loss of her ring, i did NOT have any motive or doin' things like this to win her heart. Yes doesn't sound convincin' n i dun mind bein' a hideous person in yr mind, but i hope ya cld jus spend alittle time thinkin' abt it.

Sigh... the hideous me is tired, maybe i should stop bloggin' soon.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.