Saturday, January 10, 2009

Beautiful Saturday

Woke up rather early, n i was feelin' chilly n gotta off the aircon. I hardly login online nowadays n i m quite tired of replyin' to the overwhelmin' msgs on my tagboard... unless smthin' impt or interestin'. (hint: email me instead). =) I m considerin' stoppin' my tagboard for a while, can i do tat? I dunno... maybe check it out some other day.

I dreamt of Jas's mum last nite, probably bcos Jas mentioned abt her on my tagboard yesterday. I met her once when i visited her at the hospital. She's a blunt talker who can tell ya every single thing, gd or bad. Happy talkin' to her. Jas ya must take care of her k? Send my rgds n i'll see her soon.

At the same time i haf some words for my other awesome friends. Dan dun drink too much... its not gd for ya... sigh. Xue i cldn't find tat chocolate brand ya wan, ya know the exact store to get tat? Dr Brian i cldn't find yr adapter too... ya better get it on ebay instead. N Sharon i saw yr email, i do MISS YA too. Ya better study hard for yr comin' Jap exam k? N i MISS many of ya guys too, hmmm... ZL, Bryan, Joanne, Wyne, Cla, Ming, Chris, Jess, ....

Ok i gotta go, spendin' too much time here.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.