Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sports day & sorry Selina

Went swimmin' n alittle of suntannin' at Tampines wif Xing today. We tried the spicy Mala beef (left) n chicken (right) noodles after.... HOT... for me but not Xing. We hangout at starbucks 4 awhile b4 headin' back home. Meetin' Joel 4 runnin' tmr.


Had a chat wif Selina (my gd/mutual friend) online, ard 1am. I feel so sorry tat i ever hurt her by not replyin' some of her smses. I m such a failure when come to friends n relationships, i m sorry.
Our msn conversation:
selina says:
u are a bit mean to me sometimes
ĴįmMΫ™ says:
Wat ya mean? i think i m quite nice to ppl generally
selina says:
yes u are but when u are not, u are a bit mean to me
selina says:
if u dun feel like treating this girl well , then u won’t even try to lie which is gd, but u might accidentally hurt someone
ĴįmMΫ™ says:
e.g.?
selina says:
take me for eg, when i sms u sometimes u didn’t reply, u may hurt someone’s feeling as that person may be missing u
ĴįmMΫ™ says:
when did i not reply ya?
selina says:
when i sms u, not because i wanted to sms u silly gd moring or gd night, but i dun know what to sms u
ĴįmMΫ™ says:
Sometimes i got nothing to reply. N i dun haf the habit of msging gdnite, gdmorning, how r ya, etc...i m a more straightforward person
selina says:
but i dun know what to sms u
ĴįmMΫ™ says:
i rem there was a period you msg me "how r ya?" everyday
selina says:
yes
ĴįmMΫ™ says:
so everyday i went on only replying ya "gd, thanks", bcos I got nothin’ to reply
selina says:
then what did your fds usully sms u about?
selina says:
u know wat? i dun know what to sms u, what to ask, and when u dun reply i felt a little sad
ĴįmMΫ™ says:
if ya dunno or got nothing to sms me, dun have to msg me
selina says:
i feel a little sad, so tell me what i should do if i wanted to communicate with u, i really dun know
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.