Thursday, February 07, 2008

Chinese New Year

Woke up real early n went a couple of places wif family. We went to my paternal grandma's hse. The relatives n grandma were jolly 2 see us... n i luv 2 see them 2. Since i came bk Singapore 2 years ago, i get 2 see them like jus once a year. Mum n Sis who tried their cookin' commented tat the foods were terrible. I seriously reckon tat my family includin' myself r very fussy abt foods... which may not be 2 gd. I saw the rest of the ppl enjoyin' the foods beside my family, n i didn't try. I hope grandma's eyes will get better... really saddenin' 2 see her eyesight gettin' fr bad 2 worse. We went Aunt's hse rite after. Aunt isn't any better. She's havin' a lump/tumour on one of her breasts n need 2 go 4 operation next week. She's really worried n been losin' her appetite lately. Tat reminds me of Xian n i hope she's thoroughly fine now. We went other places 2, on n on... N 4 tmr lotsa guests will come 2 our place.

Near the evenin' Xue called me 2 get 2 her place. I didn't know i was the only friend she invited n i felt kinda awkward as her family n relatives assumed i was her boyfriend. Yeah but her aunties n uncles (dunno which cousins) were really friendly ppl n chatted wif me causally n unceremoniously. Xue was beautiful today, dressed up like a little princess. :) I like her char 2, nice decent gal who never flirt or havin' affair wif anyone. :P I read Ming's site n i was really disappointed 2 see the comments left by some mushy n slushy guys (her dates). E.g., "Out of whoever I have in the past, love you the most...", "let us start over again...", "Wish tat this is a forever affair... ", "Wanna say I LOVE YOU (no. 1154) Mauckiez dearie" etc etc. How cld she stand all these??? But i reckon she likes it. Anyway its none of my biz. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.