Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Finally booked flight 2 Bangkok!

Been wantin' 2 go Bangkok 4 long n finally i m goin' next mth. I've jus booked the flights today. Bryan was so excited when he heard abt me goin' Bangkok... which is his favorite destination. :) He overwhelmed me wif places of interest 2 go, hotel, spa, massage, pub, pretty thai gals etc. Thank mate!! :P I still haf 2 book flight 2 UK.

Chinese new year is comin' this Thur (tmr in fact). Went supermarket 2 haf our final shoppin' in the evenin', wif mum. I bought quite alot of stuffs 4 myself regardless of the price rise....e.g., my avocadoes fr $2.99 to $3.15 per pair. Mum commented tat i gotta find a wife who knows how 2 save $$... hahaa. Hmm... come 2 think of it, its quite true 2, since young i've not had any worries abt $$ n bein' 2 pampered by family. :) Jus for fruits n milk alone i spent like $200+ a month now. Ok i also gotta save up more $$. I wan my future wife n i to live a happy, luxurious, prodigal, debauched, hassle-free n comfortable life. :P Wow!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.