Saturday, February 16, 2008

Amazing race Asia season 2 episode 13

I was bewildered n disheartened when i heard the news tat Marc n Rovilson lost in the Amazing race Asia 2, they went in 3rd. Mum jeered at me for my inanity... she uttered "Ya r not gettin' a single cent even if they won...why r ya so upset?". But they were jus too gd to lose. They won 8 out of 11 legs in the race... tell me which teams ever in amazing race won 8 legs?? Its jus wasn't their day in the final leg!! But still they r the legends. Amazing race Asia 2 ep 13... i'm not gonna watch it! To me Marc n Rovilson r the winners!! :)

Comin' to face the reality, Singaporeans Collin and Adrian won the race n bringin' home US$100,000...congratulation n yes they r both very nice people i gotta agree.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.