Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I miss...

Tats lotsa work to be done...n i m kinda overwhelmed. Feel like givin' up, i miss my Aussie buddies, i miss flyin' a viper, i miss "beaching", i miss the "no-stress" carefree weekends....etc. To deal wif stress, i go swimmin', tannin', joggin', gym...at least once a week (usually weekend). This evenin' i'm meetin' up wif Bryan 4 basketball. I luv the tanned n fit me...i m back in shape again!! :) Bryan explained tat if ya wanna be a doctor...life is gonna be stressful. If ya jus work in an office 8-5, ya'd enjoy more.

Chris called me today n asked if i'd like to perform wif ZL in the comin' event, one of my favorite songs "Sorry seems to be the hardest word". Hmm...will see!

I wanna introduce yr guys this elegant piece of music by Ryuichi Sakamoto fr the comin' movie "The Leap Years".
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.