Monday, June 27, 2011

Scientist position

Recently I've been slacking, travelling, and helping out mum and uncle sometimes. The life is rather relaxing and jolly.

I am being offered a "Scientist" position. This appointment/name sounds cool. The pay is about double of my previous pay, or more if I didn't calculate wrongly. I almost couldn't believe it... not sure why this organization/team
is giving me such a good offer. The benefits are really good too. Hmmmm.... wat should I do???

Mum is ok with watever decision I made. She is more concerned about me agreeing to buy the property she recommended. But I really jus wish to buy a small apartment of my own.... I don't need a huge one. I don't understand why old people like huge houses.

Vina performed in Jarkata last week, she said it was quite bad, she made some mistakes. Hmm... Who doesn't make mistake? Work harder next time, dun think abt it for now. =)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.