Sunday, June 05, 2011

週末を超えています

Weekend jus past (soon) like in a blink of the eyes. Ade has gone oversea, i should have followed and apply for leaves for Mon and Tue since i've nothin' much on this weekend. My family stayed in the new place yesterday so i was alone, and later i stayed out too in a hotel. I met up with two old friends for not one, but lotsa drinks last night near where i was staying, had a gd time chattin' with them. We played some guessing games, the loser drinks, was really hilarious!! Maybe i could post some of them here later, e.g. wat is my favorite food, etc. Think we were quite drunk after, dun rem... too tired!

Wat i'm gonna do for today?
I rushed back home in the morning for an appt to sell my bike. I used it for less than 10 times and selling it in a loss of 50%. I've too many bikes at home and i'm gettin' another one soon, one tat is few times more expensive than the one i'm selling... hahaa. Biking is an expensive sport! And today I'm again being invited to become another reviewer for an international journal committee. I feel honored, and so officially I'm the reviewer for a total of 4 international journal committees.... tat means I'll be more busy from now!! I've some papers in hand to review, will try do it today!!!

Next month or Aug: Climbing Mt Kinabalu
Some friends and I are planning to climb Mt Kinabalu next month or so. I'm pulling Ade, CY and his gf, Xing, Jeff, ... along with me. Dun worry i heard its not tat difficult to reach the peak, it takes less than a day. Lets do it together! Anyone interested pls let me know.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.