Saturday, June 11, 2011

Farewell at work

Saying goodbye is one of the hardest things to do. My last day at work yesterday, some of the colleagues are really nice... i really wanna rem them forever. Supposed to have a farewell dinner with few of them, but i wasn't feeling too well so cancelled it.

A gift from Y.Fan.


This farewell card is really touching. It wrote "Its very sad tat ya're leavin' today. I still rem the 1st day ya reported to work and sat beside me.... ..... .... .....
Finally, i've to say goodbye, just wish ya keep yr charming smile and all the best!
Your "boss" YF.

Another gift from Zhang. Hahaa... i like tat, didn't know there's ice milo in packet. =)

I've other farewell emails from other awesome colleagues, like Alfred, Anna, Diana, etc. Again i would like to wish each and every one of them the very best in their future endeavors. I am officially jobless from now. =)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.