Friday, June 10, 2011

6 'Nots'

Not referring to anyone, just something tat crossed my mind.

1) Stop calling me one by one and ask me abt this Sunday's gathering. I really really really... have no idea. I've not gotten any invitation yet too!!

2) I am not a prince. I am just a jobless man... not too poor, not rich too!!

3) I have never played with someone's feeling, I am not a playboy!! I have never treated someone as a pros, I felt very hurt when i heard tat!!!

4) I have never wanted to harm someone, I am not so free!!!! Anyway i am not around anymore, be happy!!

5) I am not batman!!! I don't like bat too!!!!

6) I didn't invite/ask you to join the gathering/dinner becos i wasn't the one who organized, and it was really for your own good!!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.