Friday, March 12, 2010

Farewell dinner with lab mates

Today i had my farewell dinner with my lab mates, probably my last meal with them. I will definitely miss them. =) I m really really... glad to know these people.

Haraguchi san was givin' a lovely smile...

The menu.


Sasaki san was enjoyin' the meal...

Fukushi san too...


As ya can see, the food portions in Japan are usually pathetically small...
This was shared by all of us... so it wasn't much too.
same here...
and here...

and here...

.....

.....

Finally the desert was for individual, everyone had one... tempura ice-cream. Really awesome i luv this dish, tempura with ice-cream in it.
So it costs about 31,000yen (S$480). Yes quality of food was pretty gd, jus tat quantity was small... not tat full, i m still eatin' banana now. =) However i still enjoyed the dinner with the people. Thank ya so much people...
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.