Sunday, April 27, 2008

Uncle Mo's death anniversary

Today is Uncle Mo's death anniversary, so we went Auntie's place at Clementi 4 some prayers n alittle gatherin'. After tat in the afternoon we proceeded 2 little cousin's place. In the evenin' we went West coast recreation centre for dinner.

We had our dinner at Jack's place...

My cute little cousin...


The youngest one...


My steak...

Auntie Angela who is the principal in the sch said she wanna intro one of her teachers to me... she articulated "She is one of my prettiest teachers... " :P So thoughtful of her... but i reckon since she's sooooo.... pretty, she wun like the ugly lookin' me. Sigh... so i asked her not to waste her precious time... moreover i believe in fate too.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.