Saturday, April 12, 2008

Last dragonboat training

Today afternoon i was caught in the rain so i didn't haf any choices but to haf sushi AGAIN at Tampines. Today rehearsal went rather bad... i reckon i'd be stigmatized as worst performer this year... sigh!! ZL played the violin really well... another "wow" fr me.


I tried the coke-float but it didn't turn out to be as gd as the one i got fr Bangkok A&W.

We had our last dragonboat trainin' b4 the race. On my way there somewhere ard the carpark, i happened to bump into these Redbull gals who handed out free samples of the product. One of them gave me one... n we chatted for awhile. She was fr NTU too, 3rd year student.... really nice of her. I should haf taken a pic of them to put it here. There were some competitions goin' on there today... i luv this atmosphere.

 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.