Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Upset wif my best friend Desmond in uni

Last week, Wing wrote smthin' appallin' abt someone in his blog n Desmond was really fumin' thinkin' he was writin' abt him. I was overwhelmed too n confronted Wing on msn why did he write abt Desmond again. Wing explained n sweared tat he did not write abt him, n i found out who he was writin' abt later. Yes without any delay I explained to Desmond, not bcos i wanna help Wing, but i wanted so much to calm Desmond down. I had not seen Desmond tat angry b4 n it was jus a misunderstandin'. But Desmond was still in a fume no matter how i explained to him. Eventually, he ended up thinkin' i was sidin' Wing, tryin' to help him out of this. He argued even Huangyi agree tat it was writin' abt him etc etc. I did not try to help anyone, n if Wing were really writin' abt him, i wld be tellin' him off too, but he wasn't. I dun mean it was rite of him to write abt anyone, but at tat moment i jus wanna resolve this misunderstandin' n let Desmond calm down.

Today i came back to lab, i saw Desmond at his desk n i went over to say hi etc. to him, but he didn't even wanna look at me, n i cld tell tat he was still angry with me. I m not blamin' him, I m jus disappointed tat the friend i considered one of my best friends actually treated me kinda shoddily. Anyway, if tat cld make him feel better, i wun bother him again.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.