Saturday, October 06, 2007

Conversation with Jesse (My American's buddy) abt her

Chatted with Jesse on msn abt her. Jesse is gettin' married in Feb. Our conversation is as followed:

ĴįmMΫ™ says:
I bought her a birthday gift previously, n another gift recently fr my US trip but jus didn't pass it to her. I'm worried i may lose her even as a friend if she knows
Jesse says:
dude just give it to her
ĴįmMΫ™ says:
all my friends said tat too, but the gifts r still with me, maybe i'll accumulate more first
Jesse says:
if you like her and think shes worth it then do it, if not then dont, dont accumulate, bad move
Jesse says:
just take my last advice i think thats the best one, if you think shes worth the risk then do it
ĴįmMΫ™ says:
the risk is too big, i might lose the gal i like most
Jesse says:
b/c in the end, she prob won't be your friend in the end, like in 10 years, she'll meet someone else and marry them
ĴįmMΫ™ says:
i know...sigh...i m a failure, but as long as she's happy
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.