Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Havin' flu. Happy birthday Huangyi

Didn't go uni this mornin', havin' flu. Today is Huangyi's birthday, suppose 2 join the guys 4 the celebration dinner later but i guess i wun make it. Been workin' like 16 hrs a day on the comin' conf paper... goin' crazy! One of my favorite Profs in NUS is leavin' 2 Japan (4 greener pastures?)... quite saddened. Why r ppl leavin' while i chose 2 come bk? Jus discussed wif Desmond, we dunno where we wld be in like 2 yrs down the road. Desmond is considerin' workin' in Singapore but his wife prefers 2 stay in HK. I told him if i were him, i wld stay wherever my wife wanna... bcos if she's unhappy... i wun be happy 2. Are greener pastures more impt than yr family? I dun mind how much i can earn as long as my family is jovial. Then Desmond goes like interrogatin' me "Haf ya passed her the gifts?....".... here he goes again!! :P

Old Aunt came 2 visit us this mornin'. She brought me herbal tea 2... n we went coffeeshop 4 lunch. Bumped into mum's friend whose grandson (abt 5 yr old) was delighted 2 see me n reluntant 2 go sch. Aunt remarked tat kids like me, n mum added embellishments to it "Yeah he is beloved by everyone, children to elderly.... diff fr his sista." :) Am i?!? I reckon she exaggerated.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.