Friday, October 12, 2007

Inner beauty n hygiene r most impt

Chatted wif a friend (Anna) today n I somehow depicted myself as UGLY. She stopped me “If ya were ugly then all guys in the world wld be ugly.” I felt flattered n I replied “Thank ya 4 yr consolation”. :P

Ok to be serious, I personally believe in inner beauty more than looks (e.g. lookin' for my future wife). I rem I read an article b4 “how impt are tires on a car? Not as impt as an engine apparently”, which is relatively true. However, I reckon tat no matter guys or gals, should at least haf gd personal hygiene n tidiness. I know of ppl who only wash their hair twice a week, or wearin’ the same shirt for two/three continuous days. For myself, I m a little overdo or overindulged esp in the hot n humid Singapore… i jus wun wanna sweat though i dun sweat easily, or else I’ll feel really uncomfortable n wanna shower. N I dun go canteens which haf poor air circulation or durin' peak hrs… which causes yr shirt to haf this smell of foods… I loathe it. These r the reasons y I scarcely join uni friends 4 lunch, esp in the hot afternoon. Usually gals haf better hygiene discipline than guys but seriously i reckon i m the exceptional one ard. :P:P
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.