Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blissful day of the month

Didn't go 2 uni today, stayed rather late at uni last nite. Desmond is fine wif me now n i m really pleased tat he understands my intention at last (abt our previous disagreement). As usual was rushin' 4 papers at hm. Today is the most blissful day of the month... she perked me up on msn. She said she n together wif our other friends wld miss me if i go bk 2 Aust/US after grad... tat was sooo... sweet of her. I know she mean missin' me as a friend, i m contented n jovial though. I miss some of my friends in Aust/US too, e.g. Gaetan, Benson, Jesse, Joe, Jim, Tudo, Rin, Artemis, Jane, etc. I accompanied mum 4 a walk in the park... n i was floatin' on the warm invisible clouds. Mum was kinda suspicious... oops... tats my deficit!! :)

Afterward i gonna go clementi to sleep over at my Aunt's place. She's old n stayin' alone all by herself. I stay over at her place occasionally 2 acc her. She told my mum she likes me alot...(ha see how endearin' i m :P). Jus kiddin'... i m happy to see her too. Anyway her place is quite close to uni, so i dun mind goin' uni fr her place in the mornin'.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.