Saturday, September 13, 2008

Party at Zouk

Last min i could make it to Zouk last nite. I had not been there for ages n i still luv the delightful ambiance there. But i had not been drinkin' tat much for long so my body kinda cldn't assimilate to the amt of alcohol in me, n my head was killin' me the whole nite. Jess, Mango, n Bryan were perfectly ok but Wing n i were relatively drunk. Yes as i always say doctors are nerds... i gotta denounce tat we r weak drinkers. :P Yesterday i asked some colleagues abt Zouk n ya wun believe it, noone knew abt Zouk till i explained to them. They were wonderin' if i was referrin' to a restaurant or a theme park.

Pictures taken at zouk


More pics will be posted soon!!

Ok wakin' up at 10, i guess i m havin' hangover... i look so blur!! :)


I heard this song at Phuture last nite, i used to luv this song sooo... much.
Title: She will be loved.


Ok gotta accompany my wife (my piano) for a while now. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.