Saturday, September 27, 2008

Loathe to get drunk

I do like partyin', hangin' out with friends occasionally. But i loathe the feelin' of gettin' drunk. I loathe to have my physical n mental faculities bein' impaired by the excess of alcoholic drinks. I loathe to feel tired n woozy after.

Last nite I met two different groups of people to Zouk, basically Wyne and Jess together with their friends. I was quite saddened when i told Jess several times tat i had enough alcoholic drinks for the nite, n she still somehow wanted me to drink. My head was heavy n i cldn't really walk properly too... i loathe tat feelin'. Other than tat, i didn't enjoy takin' care of drunk friend too. Wing was drank n flatted on the ground weeks ago, n last nite Jess was roaringly drunk. She was talkin' alot in my ear while i was holdin' her to stop her fr fallin'. Anyway i cldn't really hear her as i wasn't very sober myself too. Last thing i rem i got a kiss fr each of them... haha a bonus? Jus kiddin'.

Despite sleepin' late, i woke up rather early this mornin' n met Xing for gym. I was still havin' quite a bad headache. However i enjoyed my lunch, the laksa (spicy noodle) and ice blended milo at Wang, which spiced up my day. =) Yes sometimes a simple thing can really make me jolly.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.