Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Farewell for Wing

Went to gym with Wing, n a so-called farewell dinner for him as he gonna head back to Hongkong on Friday mornin'. Anyway he'll be back.

Is plannin' a Bangkok trip with Jess but it depends on the nos of ppl goin'. Wing may not be able to make it. Our errands are mainly shoppin' n clubbin'. I luv Bangkok.

Wyne is sick, i hope she'll get well soon. She said she was thinkin' of me yesterday n it has become part of her routine each day to visit my blog. :) So sweet of her.

Selina (nurse) received a complaint fr a patient n she got so pissed off. Hmm... i advised her to cool down n solve the problem. Pls Selina ya gotta cool down.

Had a short chat with bb in the evenin', n then she rushed off hastily probably to meet her bf. :( I hope she enjoys herself. Bb be gd k?

I'm turnin' in, gdnite everyone!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.