Friday, September 19, 2008

Farewell dinner for Huiqing

Today we had a farewell dinner for our NEW DR Huiqing (jus graduated), who is my senior. He's gonna head to Korea next month to work. He brought along his friend this evenin', another DR Pan Yu. Our mentor Professor Yow together with his family were there too. I'll be invidious by singling out our mentor here, whom i first met 2 yrs ago. I've never seen him raisin' his voice at anyone b4, n he doesn't have this arrogant look and attitude like many of the professors around. He's a legend!! I enjoyed myself this evenin' not bcos of the dinner as i never like bbq, but bcos of the people i was with. They are really really... nice n awesome people.

We dined together, may be one last time, at East coast Ju Shin Jung korean bbq restaurant. I hope Huiqing will assimilate himself to Korea n i'll wish him all the best. The followin' are some of the pics i took durin' the dinner. Yes no pic of me bcos i was the one takin' pics. :P








Ade msged me to Zouk but i was really tired n smelt like bbq so i didn't wanna go.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.