Thursday, January 21, 2010

Interview for foreigners

Today i received an email tat I've to go for an interview next Monday. This interview is for foreign researchers/students for the purpose of knowin' more abt their life in Japan.

A trial with my friend.

He: What is the most challenging thing you've ever experienced in Japan?
Me: Walkin' along the street at night with a temperature of -1 degree, while tryin' hard to finish my Matcha ice-cream.
He: *Shaking head*. I expected you to talk about your work task.

He: What is the most enjoyable thing for you in Japan?
Me: Onsen (Hot spring). I would describe it as heaven.

He: What have you gained here?
Me: Hair. No matter how many N times i said "shorter" to the hairdresser, it still ended up long.

He: What have you lost here?
Me: Weight. 4 meals a day, however the portions of food are so pathetically small here, i barely able to get to use the words "I'm full" here.

He: Is there anything that can be improved on to make your stay in Japan a more enjoyable one?
Me: Yes if you could issue me an unlimited train travel pass to anywhere in Tokyo. I realised I could spend up to 30,000 yen (abt SGD$458) on train alone.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.