Sunday, December 27, 2009

Searchin' the whole day for a bear!!

Today since morning i travelled all the way from Yokohama to Harajuku to find this bear Rilakkuma. I totally dun understand wat so cute about this bear, but Irene requested for this particular bear tat she lost some time ago. She bought it here about a year ago, but she couldn't rem the name of the shop so I had to search shop by shop along this whole long and crowded street.

There are many shops along the street, sellin' trendy clothin', shoes, fashion jewelry and cute accessories.

After searchin' for hrs, i finished all shops without findin' wat i wanted. Probably the shop has closed down, or not sellin' tat particular range anymore... this is common.
This is the only shop tat sells this Rilakkuma bear.

I was out of my wits so i ended up buyin' this, which i thought it was the closest i could find there.
When i was abt to leave the shop, i asked the staff where i could find more of these lovely Rilakkuma bears. She advised me to go Kiddy land somewhere 15 mins out of the street. I found it.....
I am not sure if this is the one, it doesn't have a handphone strap like the one i bought earlier. However, tat was the closest i could find there, so i bought it again.
The conclusion is i spent the whole day searchin' for this bear, and in the end i may not have gotten wat she wanted, it may ended up in the bin. I find this really silly and insane. A grown-up man like me spendin' all day searchin' everywhere for a bear... sigh. Ok i gotta do my work, been out the whole day.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.