Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Work n work n happy birthday to KX

This is the place i am working at. Japaneses r workaholics, they work till very late, e.g. for Haraguchi San, one of my friends here, he left work at 11pm everyday which really blew me away... wow wow. Today Haraguchi San helped me alot on the admin stuff... there r many nice n lovely ppl here. Prof Kuma. is very nice as well, i had lunch with him today n he explained to me alot on the japanese culture, n where to visit, wat to do in Tokyo, etc.

I ate this today for dinner, it was jus sooooo... gd. =)
Wanted to meet Jesse for dinner today, but i didn't have time to contact him in advance. I m meetin' him tomorrow. And I m thinkin' of visiting one of the beaches here before the arrival of winter.
Today is KX's birthday, wanna say happy birthday to KX.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.