Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Promoting colgate toothpaste

Today took a pic with baby dada, n we were saying the word "E"... haha. We were advertisin' for colgate, the whitenin' toothpaste. :P Ok colgate pls contact us....

Jus kiddin'... i dun use colgate toothpaste... not sure abt baby dada. Ok serious now!!! These few days i m dashin' to finish a journal to be published... it's drivin' me crazy... so much work. I met Ivor yesterday, who was introduced by Desmond last week. He's a very nice guy... so I thought of collaboratin' with him to do some work, publish some papers, or jus casual discussion even in the end we haf nothin' to collaborate. I like meetin' nice ppl. But yesterday i felt so sorry bcos he was very busy, he only able to meet up around 7pm, n explained tat he was so busy, n anyway in the end we could only meet up for a while n he needed to go off. Hmm... maybe i shouldn't haf bothered him... he's a busy man. And i think i should haf asked him if he likes to collaborate beforehand, it was me who wanted to collaborate/discuss n maybe he doesn't want it at all... i feel so sorry... i shouldn't be so selfish.

Went joggin' with Bryan today. Days ago i ran with Chongyan, n last week i ran with Joel. I injured myself two weeks ago so i didn't really enjoy the run lately. Oh my birthday is near... so excited. =) It reminds me tat i can be a grandpa "Ah Gong". Jaslyn always call me Ah Gong... haha. Maybe bcos i used to nag at her. Her 6-mth old baby is soooo... cute.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.