Thursday, May 07, 2009

You know wat i did last summer?

Had not taken any pics for long, guess wat i did these two days? Yesterday I met up with one of my best friends Hendrik for movie x-men origins: Wolverine, at Plaza Singapura. I was nearly late... sorry mate. Being an x-men fan, i simply jus luv the movie, so i m not the right person to judge and rate this movie. =) It was jus engrossing to me n kept my attention for the entire two hours.

Today Irene and I went Marina at Keppel bay, which is the centrepiece of Keppel Bay's premier waterfront precinct. It is the only residential development in Singapore to have its own world-class marina on its very own private island.... pretty cool huh?



Next we went to cross the Henderson waves bridge, about 36 metres above Henderson road and one of the highest pedestrian bridges in Singapore. It is built to connect the two hills of Mount Faber and Telok Blangah Hill. The bridge has an unique wave-form and the curved ribs form alcoves that function as shelters with seats within. A good place to lose some weight.



 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.