Thursday, April 30, 2009

Guardian angel

I didn't like this facebook thing as much as I do now. It's jus awesome how it helps to find your lost friends/classmates/colleagues, etc. Yesterday a sch mate (my junior) who we had never met for the past 10 yrs added and msged me. She wrote this:

"Well frankly speaking, ive been sort of asking ard about you for years, yes YEARS! hope this dun freak u out but u noe whenever im feeling down, u just happened to appear in my dream n console me. My goodness, we din even have a proper chance to know each other back then. haha... i see u as my guardian angel. then it got me to think and wonder how you are doing now...."

Its so touchin' tat somebody had actually been lookin' out for you for years, and even dreamt abt you. I feel flattered n honored tat she takes me as her guardian angel. Although it's jus a hallucination and i dun see myself as an angel, i m glad this helps her whenever she's feelin' down. To be frank i dun rem her at all but from now on i would like to know her more. Thank Eve. =)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.