Saturday, August 11, 2007

Conversation wif Xian. Pickin' Wing at airport today!

2 days ago chatted with Xian online. Hadn't talk to her for ages. I realised tat she wasn't as cold as i thought. We r both so busy.
Xian: Tml i've a meeting, n still have to bid for modules.
Xian: n have to meet up wif friends, not much time.
Xian: n i've not even gone for my medical checkup.
Xian: tat was supposedly due in July.
Me: oh why do ya need a checkup?
Xian: oh, cos last yr i had an operation.
Me: Wat happened to ya?
Xian: had a lump in my breast, so had to remove it.
Xian: In case it's cancer, but thank God it wasn't.
Me: Why didn't ya tell me?
Xian: hmm...nothing much to say mah.
Xian: I didn't tell my friends initially too.
And I wanna get a birthday present for her but i didn't wanna tell her. I told her...
Me: Hey do ya like soft toys?
Xian: nope, i'm not like yr ave girl, so don't like soft toys.
Xian: Typical girls love soft toys.
Me: Yeah, I always believe not every gal like soft toy.
Me: Tell me wat ya like, i wanna get smthing for my mum's birthday.
Xian: Get her a handbag or a watch or some accessories.
Xian: a nice handbag or necklace or earrings.
Xian: Yr personal msg...ya have gal problems?
Me: hahaha yes yes.
Xian: Wah...so exciting.
Xian: If yr both haf mutual friends can get them for help to find out.
Me: Its difficult to express yr feeling to smone ya like.
Xian: Tat's true, but if ya dun ask ya'll never know.
...
Xian: If i dun like the person in tat way i'll tell him.
Xian: if he persists, i'll be super super cold to him.
Xian: but currently i'm not interested to get involved in a relationship.
Xian: I'm denounced as 'hard case' by my friends.
Xian: I believe in fate, so watever will happen will happen.

She is really like my past char. I was soooo ambitious... to do well in my studies tat i didn't really care abt relationship. Maybe i was worse, i didn't really cherish my friends either. To me... nothin' was more impt than my studies. I lost lotsa friends... n a gd relationship is not always here waiting for me to be ready. I asked her to go for her checkup, nothin' is more impt than her health. Take care Xian.
Goin' to airport to pick up Wing in the afternoon today. So happy he's gonna be back for 3 weeks. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.