Saturday, November 04, 2006

First blog's entry - depression

This is my first blog's entry. It had been a long time since i last wrote a blog entry. I shared one with Ade sometime ago till she got it independent. I enjoyed it & tat period was really jolly. We met up pretty often & lotsa hilarious things happened. I decided to start blogging now to stay in touch with my friends, and also as a diary to remind me wat i've done each day or week. Today as usual went to school early in the morning n back home late at 11pm plus....yeah my life sucks. Cldn't concentrate much too today...after chattin' with Ade. She wasn't really jolly abt my visit and exclaimed tat her new bf wld be unhappy abt it. Everythin' ard me changed n I didn't even realize it till i was told. Hmm...yeah i jus knew she got a new bf, n seems like we can't be friends. Ultimately I'm really happy for her too, at least she is havin' someone to take care of her there in Japan. I am falling in luv too, with my lovely piano, she cld share my sorrows & joys.

Lover's bridge

Ade & I (1st pic)

 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.