Saturday, November 04, 2006

Boring weekend - study

Another borin' weekend...stayin' at home to study. I fell asleep in between. Its so cool to be back home durin' weekend where I could play some songs on the piano for myself...livin' in my indulgence. Yeah the picture on the right, tats one of my favorite musical piece 'marriage D Amor'....and after listening to it for like 934834573521849 times....i still luv it. I remember a friend back in Aust introduced me with this piece...which blew me away when she played it on my piano...really cool.

Tomorrow gotta go back school to finish off some work, takin' pics and stuffs...which my sup asked me to. A very good friend of mine is coming to acc/help me in the afternoon, at least i'll not be alone.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.