Thursday, March 31, 2016

All these years of MIAing

Dear friends, I don't know if I still have any friends left, I am sorry that I had been MIAing for several years. I have been quite inactive on everything in my life. Years back my dad's senile dementia had gotten from bad to worse, till my mum and I got to help him shower, fed him, clean up and stuff everyday. Mum was very frustrated at times and also when I decided to be more responsible in the family. I quitted almost everything I wanted to do at that time, e.g. dragonboat, gym, swim, marathon, cycling, hangout with friends, ...., etc. I seemed to change so much, a complete change in my life. I had given up everything, and from then on I am weak, boring, dull, anti-social and simply friendless. Work came in and life became even worse. More and more problems came in later on but I can't go on and on here to bore you too much.

 Guys, take good care of yourself, life is short... enjoy life!!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.