Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another day in Perth

The day (yesterday) was rather warm... wat i might call an indian summer. I grabbed myself a seat at my favorite cafe as usual, nursed a drink n dabbled at eatin', while the strollers passed me by. I was gettin' so tired fr work... n almost fallen a sleep. Even though i was takin' up a table n really nursin' my drink, the waiter n waitress left me alone, such is one of the joys of Australia... sittin' down in a cafe n nursin' a drink while munchin' on snack food is not seen as a direct threat to the livelihood of the wait staff. I watched the sun disappear behind the nearby buildings while occasionally read fr a book i had brought. Went home pretty early..... my another borin' day in Perth...
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.