Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wishes

On my way home last nite, i saw a beautiful green bird flyin' over my head. It reminded me of the guardian angel who guides n intercessors for men, each of them is thought to be a spiritual being tat is assigned to assist ppl here on earth. If i really haf a guardian angel, i hope she can answer my prayers. I'm quite moody today =(, however i still wish to list out some wishes here, no priority.

1) It's Shirley anniversary with bf, wish her happy always.
2) Selina (nurse) got another complaint fr the patient, hope she'll be fine very soon.
3) Wish Ade will have a safe and happy trip.
4) Wish piggy wyne will do well for her comin' exam.
5) Wish Cat will enjoy her Europe trip too.
6) Hope i can finish my work on time.
7) Wish mum will continue to stay healthy n enjoy her comin' birthday.
8) Wish Alex will get well soon fr his fingers n hand injuries.

 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.