Thursday, June 19, 2008

Learnin' 2 save

I've been spendin' alot again this month. Mum has been ironically congratulatin' me tat i am once again the winner (as a squanderer) in the house this and each month. She also like to remind me to get a wife who can help me save in future. Yeah, some people just haf a natural flair for stickin' to their budgets, while some need a little "wiggle room" in order to feel at ease. I've this very bad habit of buyin' anythin' i wan without really knowin' the market price, the need, etc. I NEED to trim my expenses, and less usage of my credit cards. It's easier to overspend when ya're pullin' from a bank or credit account.

I don't mean my account is runnin' dry, but i need to save as much as i can now while i am still young. Sister at my age or even younger than me, had enough to buy a condo apartment. Maybe remarks from friends were rite, as the youngest in the family, i've always been pampered and gettin' everythin' i want. I don't see any rainy day and dunno the important of money; and every cent seems to be plummetin' from the sky down into my pockets. Ok i'll think carefully before i spend from now, until i met my future wife to help. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.