Friday, January 19, 2007

ICIP conf paper due today

Met sup lately n been changin' n changin' on the paper, esp the equations tat he wasn't satisfied on. But he got his point, its gettin' much better now. Didn't really sleep lately, writin' the paper, missin' her. Received a sms the day b4 yesterday, i was so jolly... but it was fr Ling instead, askin' if i wld be free n hangout with her. I replied no... really haf no mood to go anywhere. Pat called yesterday, a friend of her (fr china) coming to Singapore for CNY piano performance, at DTE and one of the ball dinner. I m invited to the dinner, n Pat is plannin' me to perform too, jus for 1 or 2 songs. She said "Jus a casual dinner, its ok to make mistake". Wat she means? :( Haha...!!! But really no time to practise, I rem Alex asked me to play for him too during his wedding... he wanna save $$. Goin' for haircut today, booked an appointment.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.