Sunday, February 20, 2011

Osaka trip

Was in Osaka for a biz trip with a senior colleague last week. Was alittle disgruntled in the beginning, esp when my senior insisted tat i had to join in the "meeting for next year budget and plans" with them around 4pm+ (Osaka time). I shdn't be involved but he jus didn't wanna release me slightly earlier to do my shopping. I didn't wanna attend and so you know.... the situation didn't turn up too gd. I am someone who doesn't like to do or being forced to do things tat i dun wanna do, or sucking up to my senior or boss or whoever. Anyway I'm not annoyed with him anymore, come to think of it he's still a nice guy, he's the one who proposed to bring me there and has been taking care of me all along.

Ok so in the evenings in Osaka i usually tried to do some shopping, aiming to find a hello kitty store. Yeah i know... its hilarious, i cldn't believe it too... a man like me was actually hunting around for a hello kitty store. Felt really silly and hurt when she somehow said "Give to someone else, I am not interested"... sigh. One of the evening i rushed to ShinSaiBashi by myself.
Some food i had... (random pics)

I like this...
Anyway touched down in Singapore around 5.30pm, mum wanted me to rush down to meet her lawyer friend to settle some legal docs. Around 9pm was out again after a quick shower to catch up with my buddies, had a gd chat with them while passing them some mochi i got from Osaka. Dead tired now.... gonna turn in, gdnite!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.