Thursday, May 28, 2009

How well do you know me?

Inspired by this application on facebook... so just a little quiz I put together to test your knowledge about me. Do not peep at the answers at the bottom of the questions, good luck!!

1) Before i die, i would ask for another serving/meal of...
a) Sushi buffet
b) Fish and Chips with tartar sauce & malt vinegar
c) 10 x chicken Satay (can be found in Singapore, those with bamboo skewers & served with spicy seasonings)
d) Lazio style pizza
e) Dim Sum buffet (Hong Kong style)

2) Which is my favorite fictional superhero movie by Marvel/DC Comics?
a) Spider-man
b) X-men
c) Iron-man
d) Bat-man
e) Super-man

3) Which of these have I NOT done before?
a) Been to Disneyland
b) Flew a plane
c) Bought a motorbike
d) Had four KFC chickens at one go
e) Joined the swimteam in school

4) If I had a choice, what is the last thing I would wanna do before dying?
a) See my beloved one last time
b) Write down my legacy
c) Pray to God
d) Tell my parents how much I love them
e) Be completely happy and calm

5) What am I most proud of?
a) My non-ability to outdrink most of my friends
b) My beautiful fingers playing the piano
c) Getting a doctorate
d) My family members
e) My blog

6) Which female celebrity do I think is the hottest?
a) Jessica Alba
b) Shakira
c) Angelina Jolie
d) Jenna Jameson
e) Jennifer Lopez

7) What is my Zodiac sign?
a) Libra
b) Cancer
c) Capricorn
d) Sagitarrius
e) Leo

8) What religion am I?
a) Catholic
b) Buddhism
c) Taoism
d) Christian
e) Not Religious

9) Do I smoke?
a) I quit
b) No
c) Yes
d) Once in a blue moon
e) Have only smoked Weed

10) What color are my eyes?
a) Black
b) Blue
c) Brown
d) Hazel
e) Blue-green


Rating chart

You should at least pass this quiz if you know me. Here is a rating chart for you to gauge.

Scores
0 to 3:
You don't know me. Bet you got 1 to 3 correct because you were lucky!
4 to 5: We have not met up for ages, lets hangout someday! =)
6 to 8: Well done buddy!! You must be my close friend.
9 to 10: I'm amazed!! You're my soulmate for sure. Are you still single? =)

Answers...

1) e 2) b 3) d 4) a 5) b 6) c 7) e 8) e 9) b 10) c
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.