Friday, April 10, 2009

Sheddin' my tears

Today i visited a so-called friend, a 7-yr old gal who is sufferin' from some diseases (not gonna mention it here), and barely left with any hair. I find myself so weak, so vulnerable and useless in situation like this, i jus cldn't hold back my tears. I feel very uncomfortable until now... lyin' on the bed all day long, jus dun feel like movin' on with life, and facin' the cruel reality. I believe some of ya had this feelin' before, or perhaps not as weak as me. Maybe tat made ya afraid and tired of life, or afraid of tomorrow. It may also make ya cherish yr loved ones more. And i, after writing this entry all at once, am already brimmin' with tears. A man does not shed his tears easily, jus becos his true nature is untouched.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.